Thursday, 27 September 2012

New Beginnings

I thought this would be appropriate this week seeing as I've just started university (one first), this is my first blog, and last night I went to my first match at Old Trafford (purely for journalism reasons! My true allegiance lies with Stoke..). But this is just a bit about what I intend to do, and ways that people can follow my work...

My Twitter is @willtm10. There you can find Previews, Reports, and Views on lots of things Football, so please feel free to follow and have a look! (There are other warnings, but views expressed are purely my own, and do not necessarily represent those of the University).

I also hope to use this to write a weekly column of sorts, or specific issues in the Football world, since I'll be doing match previews and reports through another medium!

I do also review music every now and again so look out for that too!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment